JP Catholic Student
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

student apartments

3 posters

Go down

student apartments Empty student apartments

Post  abby Thu May 14, 2009 10:37 pm

What are the student apartments like?

abby

Back to top Go down

student apartments Empty Student Apartments

Post  cmonroe Fri May 15, 2009 10:43 am

Hey Abby,

The apartment complex we live in is called Legacy Apartments, and they are absolutely lovely! Be sure to check out the housing virtual tour on our website under Student Housing. There are about 6 girls living in my apartment-- 3 bedrooms (two to a room), 2 bathrooms, kitchen (w/ microwave, oven, dishwasher), washer/dryer, living room, dining area, and balcony. There are also two pools with a brand new cabana area and four grills for Saturday night B-B-Q's.

Plus, so many shopping options lie within 3 minutes of walking. Grocery-wise, we have an Albertson's, Ralph's, and a Trader Joe's. There is also Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, Old Navy, Ross, Panera Bread, Regency Cinema, the Islands, Aaron Brothers Art Supply, Bath & Body Works, and much more.

For sports and recreation...basketball courts, tennis courts, baseball fields, and Lake Mirimar (a 5-mile concrete course runs around it) are only several minutes away.

cmonroe

Back to top Go down

student apartments Empty Re: student apartments

Post  abby Fri May 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Where do I find the housing virtual tour? I can't find student housing on the website.

abby

Back to top Go down

Post  justin_wilga Fri May 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Here is the link to the student housing page: Student Housing

Once you are there, click the virtual tour button at the bottom.

justin_wilga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down